Saturday, January 24, 2009

Brian Head, UT

We decided to take a little road trip up to Utah last weekend. Ryan nor I had really never been to Utah so, we thought a nice little ski trip would be fun for Ry while Ava and I could get some fresh mountain air. It only took us about 3 hours to get all the way up to the condo we rented. When we arrived we were shocked at how absolutely gorgeous it is up there!

Here is where the story takes a turn...We unpacked the truck and got our things situated and Ryan says to me,"I'm not feeling good. I feel really weak after climbing those stairs with the luggage." I say, "OK, take a nap and then later we'll all go outside and play in the snow." Long story short Ryan didn't leave the couch or feel any better until the Cardinals won and were headed to the Super bowl (wooo-hoo)! I took Ava out of the condo once because she wasn't feeling that hot and I attempted to nurse my family back to health! What a weekend! Definitely not the weekend we had planned on having, nonetheless it was very nice to get out of Sin City for a few days. We look forward to going back next winter.












4 comments:

jordan and tyrell said...

cute blog jodie! i will look forward to following the happenings of your beautiful little family. love ya

Johnson Family said...

Hey Jodie,
I just found your blog! Its fun to see what every one is up to, especially since I never see any of you guys.
My mom just told me not to long ago that you got married, and had a little girl. CONGRATULATIONS!

Fun that you guys were at Brian Head!We are here in Cedar City, we love going up to the mountain, we travel over cedar mountain often.

Your family is adorable, you look awesome, as always!!

My blog just went private, but if you ever want to keep in touch email me nikkijohnson@zingermail.net and I'll send you an invite.

Take care
Nikki Johnson (Pulsipher)

Tyler and Naomi said...

Hey Jodie! I am glad I found your blog. Ava is so cute! You have such a cute family! Hope all is well! Love you!

Broderick Family said...

It has been so great hearing from those of you whom I haven't seen/talked to in years! FYI: I don't know how to use this thing yet and I don't know how to "add" other peoples blogs for me to follow...so, any tips would be great. I want to be able to stay in touch.

P.S. So nice to hear from you Nikki and Naomi! Add me!