Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reflecting on 2008


I've offically decided it was time I jump on the blogging bandwagon. So, here goes...

We had quite an eventful 2008. I planned a wedding in 8 months, we bought a house, Ryan and I got married, honeymooned in Cabo, Ava turned 1, spent Thanksgiving in Prescott and Christmas in St. Johns. Here is a compilation of photos taken in 2008...


Broderick Family: Jodie, Ava and Ryan


They know how to throw a great party!

Beth, Jenn, Me, Jessie and Kristin

We made it official!!!

Scuba Diving in Cabo San Lucas

We had a great view of the ocean from our balcony!


Happy Birthday, Ava!

Mmmmm cake!


All clean!

Thanksgiving

It's snowing in Vegas! Can you believe it?

Christmas '08

1 comment:

Jessie Lewis said...

YEAAAHHH!!! I'm so happy you've joined the nerdiness that is blogging. I'm excited to see what's next. Love ya!